What is training.mihealth.org?
Training.mihealth.org offers Internet-based information and education resources for Michigan's healthcare providers and consumers.
The account you establish with training.mihealth.org for any of the courses below can be used for all of them. Please make a note of your login name and password, and use that account information whenever you log in to a course here or elsewhere within training.mihealth.org. If you have an account, click here to log in.
- Michigan New Born Hearing Screening
- Birth Defects Registry
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention for Primary Care Providers
- CSHCS - Support Parent Training Course
- Medicare Drug Coverage
- Newborn Screening
- Region 4 Genetics Collaborative Newborn Screening Course
- What is Childrens Special Health Care Services? (CSHCS)
- Workforce Background Checks
- What is Medicaid? (English Version)
- HIPAA Transactions Overview (Recently Added: Testing & Certification Info.)
- Medicaid Managed Care
- Prevention of Early Elective Delivery
Other Healthcare Courses:
For assistance please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.